This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SII Romania active
View all jobs VMware Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
We are looking for:
A smart and highly motivated VMware Specialist able to work in an ever-changing environment, handle issues proactively, and be able to partner with the client and their business to complete objectives on-time and effectively.
What you must have:
• Knowledge of VDI technologies, VMware View, Citrix XenApp and Xendesktop
• Experience with Microsoft Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Windows XP and Windows 7
• Experience with Storage Network Technologies and boot from SAN
• Technical knowledge of HP and IBM hardware, particularly blade technology, IBM Director, HP SIM
• Knowledge of Windows scripting / programming skills.
What you will do:
• Build, install, configure and maintain VMware products including ESXi servers, HA clusters and Virtual Center
• Provide advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution of the entire Virtualization Infrastructure
• Must be available to work outside of normal business hours to fulfil production and project needs, provide 7x24 on-call support on a rotating basis.
We really welcome:
Open-minded and committed people, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings by embracing new challenges and learning every day.
Join Our Team Now and Start Engineering Your Future!