Web Experience Specialist
IBM Marketing Services Center - Bucharest is looking for talented and proactive people to join its team.
The objective of the Center is to act as the marketing engine for IBM across Europe, driving and assisting in a variety of marketing campaigns spanning a spectrum of products and business units.
To make the engine work we need a variety of different marketing professionals, from those who specialize in demand generation, to digital, marketing operations and market management, as well as a variety of different language skills (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish).
We are looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet. From consulting to research, from software to sales, there is bound to be an opportunity for you to build the career you want at one of the most successful companies in the world.
5 to 8 years of digital marketing experience, focused on inbound web marketing
• Hands-on experience with Medallia NPS and/or other user experience tools
• Digital analytics expertise – technical skills of extracting and analyzing in-depth web data, drawing conclusions and making data-driven business recommendations
• Experience of working in Drupal and/or other CMSs.
• Executive communication skills
• Stakeholder management and negotiation skills
• Excellent presentation skills – experience in online presentations, over the phone pitches, as well as face to face presentations
• Works best in teams, communicates proficiently
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
• Experience working in agile project management - preferably as scrum master and/or product owner
As Web Experience Specialist, for one of the European markets, you will be fully accountable for your respective region’s ibm.com website performance. You are actively involved in all things related to customer experience metrics. You are also responsible for improving the web conversion rates from response to lead to win revenue. You will do the above using agile methodology.
• Accountable for Medallia NPs for the web – solve issues identified yourself or identify appropriate colleague to work with on visitor comments.
• Customer experience index – work with worldwide user experience team to implement, analyze the responses and implement appropriate optimization to improve visitor sentiment
• Web experience analysis of local competitors, identify industry best practices and evaluate the opportunity for us to align or go a different way (ability to build a business case is required)
• Responsible for organic response and lead progression – working together with digital sales team to ensure web responses are picked up and handled appropriately
• Agile sprint planning of local market web activities, together with the broader web optimization team
• Primary focal to the market stakeholders – represents the market web optimization team in communication with internal IBM stakeholders.
• Accountable for attainment of inbound (Owned + Earned) marketing targets such as web responses, live chat responses, leads, win revenue from website