Financial Reporting Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Reporting Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Financial Planning HQ Bucharest team mission is to be the expert of Ubisoft Financial Planning Group tools and processes in order to to bring efficiency and accuracy to the Group and contribute to financial analysis.
The team is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst. Your main mission will be to lead deployment of high quality reporting on sales domain by understanding business needs and designing reports to address them. Through the dashboards you will contribute to data analysis and permanently challenge yourself to improve it. You will have the opportunity to work and grow in a challenging, dynamic and diverse business environment and be part of an international team.
Education: Bachelor's degree in the field of finance, business administration, accounting or similar
Language: English - Advanced level allowing fluent written and oral communication, making presentations and documentations
• 5 years finance experience in a role providing business analysis and designing reports
• Previous experience in a multinational company
• Good understanding of accounting and finance processes
• Strong dashboard modeling with robust knowledge of MS Excel
• Working knowledge of consolidation and financial information systems (Hyperion Planning & Essbase and Microstrategy knowledge a plus)
• Strong collaboration skills, positive attitude, ability to convince and drive change
• Ability to lead discussions with a variety of internal business partners (financial and non-financial)
• Curious, perseverent, autonomous, motivated by new challenges, problem solving skills, capacity to innovate
• Business oriented, if possible with interest in entertainment industry
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, a rigorous approach to the preparation of reports and strong attention to detail
• Good team player, able to accept constructive criticism and give feedback, facilitates effective team interaction
o Colaborate with business owners to understand the data sources and be able to see the global picture and propose solutions. Participate to meetings with business and IT teams, drive tests for data validation in the new tool. Guarantee the data quality in the tool.
o Understand the business needs in term of dashboards and work with IT teams to create them. Propose different layouts, design the entry point for the reports in order to address users expectations in the most efficient way. It includes :
- Gather and deploy best practices in terms of data visualisation
- Organize business specifications in an international context
- Design reports on web and mobile applications
- Validate reports and communication process with management and business teams.
o Be the key contact for IT and business teams. Identify improvments and propose action plan depending on priorities, lead changes and work in a project mode with IT and business teams. You will follow all the steps, from specification, tests, to go live and communication of dashboards.
Benefits that you can enjoy
We want you to expand your knowledge, so we have a variety of training and development programs you can attend.
We appreciate those who give their best, so we have a bonus system based on performance.
Since we value health, you will have access to private medical system after the first 3 months.
We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
According to your seniority, you will benefit from extra vacation days, health and life insurance, private pension and international mobility.
If you are into sports, we’ve got a great gym right into our studio and you can also borrow an Ubisoft bike during lunch time or in the weekends.
And, most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.