This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs .Net Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Requirements
• Hands on experience in .Net technologies;
• Practical knowledge of at least two technologies of each category:
- NET Framework 4.5 / 4.6;
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP);
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC;
- Familiar with cryptography mechanisms (symmetric, asymmetric, salts, hashes) and security (SSO, Federated Identity standard);
- Build Tools: SVN, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
- Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD.
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level.
• Develop software application being involved in all the project phases;
• Propose, create technical solutions and present them to the .Net Team Lead;
• Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members;
• Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality check validated as per internal procedures;
• Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
• Development of features for new software or existing solutions, technical analysis;
• Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
• Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA.