ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Hands on experience in .Net technologies;
• Practical knowledge of at least two technologies of each category:
- NET Framework 4.5 / 4.6;
- Web Services using WCF (SOAP);
- Web applications: ASP.NET MVC;
- Familiar with cryptography mechanisms (symmetric, asymmetric, salts, hashes) and security (SSO, Federated Identity standard);
- Build Tools: SVN, Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus;
- Other Skills: SQL, UML, XML/XSLT/XSD.
• Language skills: English (written / verbal) - Advanced level.
• Develop software application being involved in all the project phases;
• Propose, create technical solutions and present them to the .Net Team Lead;
• Provide technical coaching and mentoring for the team members;
• Deliver the source code, unit tests associated having all the quality check validated as per internal procedures;
• Maintain, improve and provide support for the features developed;
• Development of features for new software or existing solutions, technical analysis;
• Estimation of workload for the development of new features;
• Responsible for the bug fixing into UAT and PROD environment based on the internal SLA.