Accounts Payable Officer with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounts Payable Officer with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
- University degree - economic background would be a plus;
- Fluent in French and English;
- Previous work experience would be a plus;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks.
- Process accounts payable invoices and travel expenses;
- Process internal accounting documents (corrections, reclassifications etc.);
- Controlling the booking of the documents processed in order to assure the accuracy;
- Update processes and procedures;
- Develops good client relationships;
- Subject to regular local supervision of progress against results.
What’s in it for you?
- Gain access to an extensive curriculum of training and rejoice the guidance of your career counselor, mentors and people advisors;
- Work from home 2 days/week;
- Receive an attractive benefits package including: 2 additional vacation days, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, library subscription and other benefits at your choice through an online platform;
- Be part of a team that feels more like a family, with a flexible approach that allows working from home for some projects;
- Opportunity to be involved in sports activities and volunteering initiatives.