Group Leader Project Team and Internal Services
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
What distinguishes you:
- Excellent managerial skills, team spirit and very good communication skills with all levels of hierarchies;
- Experiences in Shared Service;
- Proven Experience and Track records Shared Service Environment is expected to bring our team to the next level of accounting service center spirit;
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to organize teams, tasks and setup a new part of the organization in Shared Service;
- Bosch is using SAP ERP systems, solid knowledge of SAP is expected;
- Internal Business language in Bosch in EN and RO.
Your contribution to something big:
- Within Bosch’s Financial Shared Service Center Timisoara, the Group Leader is reporting directly to the Director of the Accounting Shared Service Center; the Group as several Teams with approx. 70 associates in total;
- Besides the team of projects managers for new business integration, there are several teams in the group to perform tasks to support the Accounting Shared Service Center, e.g. Compliance, CIP, KPI, IT, Quality Management and Master Data;
- Responsible for hiring, evaluation, development, target setting, career planning for direct reports (Team Leads).
Create something new:
- Further develop the organization and associates in Timisoara for CIP, KPI nd QM across all financial areas (AP, AR, GL, etc.);
- Support the project management team for future transition of new businessesfrom all European Bosch entities to Timisoara and it’s stabilization;
- Drive standardization of processes across all clients;
- You conduct business planning, forecasting and target setting for the Team Leaders.You drive operational excellence in your area.
- Constantly informs Head of department about its activities;
- Prepare and interpret reports required by the Head of Department;
- Organise periodic tranining for their subordinates, for PSI and NPM;
- Lead initial project review meetings, call script, resources needed, budget;
- Collaborates with department heads IT, HR, CFA and Logistics to substantiate the bids;
- Can be project coordinator;
- Group responsible instead of team responsible;
- Coordinate the teams and respected country coordinators and seniors;
- GPD responsibility for the seniors, CC and TL.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.