Order Delay Notification Management Agent with English
Concentrix is a leading business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients across six continents.Requirements
- Demonstrated ability or attitude to understand and articulate automotive issues and terminology.
- Educational standard to local country equivalent of UK GSCE level (High School).
- English knowledge C1-C2.
- Good user skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and web browsers Internet Explorer, Google Chrome.
- Previous experience of using logistics databases (order to delivery) and order tracking experience preferred .
- Communications Spoken / Written – Able to clearly present information through the spoken and written word.
- Results Driven – Ability to work under pressure, learns quickly in a changing environment. Sets priorities and effectively manages workload.
- Team Player – Helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Motivation – Demonstrates a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative, enthusiasm and flexibility in performing daily job functions as well as with regard to work schedules and shift patterns.
- Organizational alignment – Ability and willingness to align own behaviour with needs, priorities and goals of the organization and act to promote company goals.
- Flexiable approach to other requirements as business needs dictate
- Accurate, precise, persistent.
Main responsibilities include:
- Managing vehicle order delays in the Order Delay Notification Management tool.
- Identifying vehicle order delays throughout the entire process, set up alarms for monitoring delays.
- Supporting the process to consolidate information alongside the order & delivery process from the various functions to support the idea of Estimated Time of Arrival and Order Delay Management.
- Investigating vehicle order delays that occur at each step of the process, identifying reason codes for the delay utilizing GM databases and direct proactive contact with the subject matter specialists from the entire production & delivery process.
- Collect, process and document progress status for each identified case of ordered vehicle
Sending Order Delay Notification to GM internal users, the NSCs, dealers and/or customers according given communication rules.
- Investigating & Answering to VOT related inquiries, escalated from CAC.
- Reporting of identified work process issues.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.