Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile CONNECTIONS ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solutions Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Connections Consult is a European innovative tech company, founded in 2005, in Bucharest. Over the past 10 years, the company re-invented several times, passed through different stages and gained robustness and maturity. Now, Connections is ready for new challenges.
Connections offers businesses the possibility to improve and align with current digital trends, by using technology tools to boost their strategical KPI and adapt to global market challenges.
Connections marks, in 2016, the first steps of regional expansion with opening offices in Belgrade, Serbia and Sofia, Bulgaria.
Connections brings together RPA, Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence to design, architecture and deliver best in-class digital business solutions.
Connections has built up an integrated service model, based on market’s needs and internal competencies. Our service portfolio embeds Software Development, BPO & Automation and System Integration verticals.
• English – advanced (both written and spoken);
• Good communication skills;
• Previous experience in Purchasing/ Procurement and client communication (Customer Service/ Technical Support);
• Medium skills in SAP or similar platforms as ERP; CRM;
• Previous experience in ticketing platforms;
• Individual skills, but a very good team player;
• Flexible and adaptable;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Respects the agreed deadlines;
• Provides qualitative data.
• Offers technical support and guidance to the users of the respective Purchasing Solution (Application);
• Monitors and reports the incidents and queries received from the users;
• Provides medium to complex reports at user’s request;
• Database maintenance - uploads different sets of data in the system, in order to ensure the good functioning of the system;
• Assists the user in requesting the proper accesses in the systems;
• Performs testing and validation on new functionalities and/ or bug fixes in the Application and suggests possible improvements.