Recruitment Consultant - French / German - Prague
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NonStop Recruitment active
View all jobs Recruitment Consultant - French / German - Prague active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Are you looking for an international career where your success and rewards are purely dependent on your personal effort?
Are you looking to work with a genuinely multicultural team of like-minded, highly motivated people?
Want to step into a management role within two years?
You’re in the right place! It’s all possible at NonStop – Europe’s fastest growing, most exciting recruitment company.
*Role involves relocation to Prague, Czech Republic
- Have you ever wondered what it would be to work for a fast growing organisation?
- What if there was no limit to your achievement and earning potential?
- NonStop Recruitment is presenting a unique opportunity to experience all of this in Prague in the Czech Republic!
In order to sustain our growth in the EU, we are currently searching for dynamic French or German speakers to join our team of international recruitment experts and be one of our recruiters!
Working as a Recruiter/Head-Hunter Means being a leader in your niche market, providing the best service to both your clients and pool of highly skilled candidates. Working as a professional recruiter/Head-Hunter means discovering the needs of Your clients and finding the perfect match for them, in order to change their lives for the better. A recruiter's job includes reviewing candidate's job experience, negotiating rates and salaries, and placing candidates in new positions.
If you are ambitious, commercially minded, looking for a new challenge, then this might be just the opportunity for you, to join a team of young, enthusiastic professionals who are all working towards their goals and dreams.
What’s in it for you?
• One of the best paid training programme in Europe! Taking part in our Training Program in Prague, in Czech Republic, means we will develop you and equip you with all necessary skills in order to become a future leader in our company. We'll train you to high standards, in your specific niche market. In a nutshell, you will receive the entire recruitment training in order to start your successful career and grow with the business.
• The flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! You may prefer working in our stunning offices in Canary Wharf in London or in our offices in Switzerland or future office in Milan. At NonStop we offer you the freedom to choose one of our offices once you reach your targets;
• 100% Transparency and Meritocracy environment. Upon joining NonStop Recruitment, you will start your career as all of our existing colleagues. All our Managers and Team Leaders started their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants, including our Managing Director!
• Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
• Resilient and self-motivated in order to achieve set targets
• Fluent in English and near native level of French or German
• Capable of working in an international environment
Who are we?
NonStop Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies with offices across number of European countries. We are covering a number of industries internationally such as: Chemical, Medical Devices, Social Care, Pharma, Technical and Digital industries.
Our motto is “Develop, Grow, Succeed”. This is because we believe in developing our own people and we work with all of our colleagues closely in order to give them the best possible to start their career with us. We are looking for entry level candidates, who are motivated and determined to succeed and want to be equally rewarded for their hard work. Most importantly, we are looking for young professionals, who are looking for a long term career in an international business.
Do you have what it takes?
Send us your CV today and we will contact in the shortest time. If you are selected after our initial conversation, you will be invited to attend one of our European Experience Days in Prague!
- business development
- advertising open vacancies
- recruitment process management