Agile Business Analyst - New SW Development Hub
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Cteam active
View all jobs Agile Business Analyst - New SW Development Hub active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Cteam Human Capital este una dintre companiile reputate in piata de resurse umane si livreaza servicii de consultanta HR (studii salariale, compensatii & beneficii, etc.), recrutare si selectie, administrare de personal, coaching, training, teambuilding, atat in Romania, cat si pe pietele din Europa unde este prezenta.
Din 2016, Cteam Human Capital face parte din grupul international de companii Cteam, cu birouri in Bulgaria, Bosnia-Hertegovina, Cehia, Croatia, Moldova, Romania, Serbia, Slovacia.
Skills & Competencies
• Team player attitude with a sense of diplomacy
• At ease with sharing and transferring knowledge to others (whether it be within the agile team or
• Knowledge of digital trends, standards, and issues
• Practical knowledge of agile methodologies, especially with practices of writing and prioritizing
backlog items (INVEST, DEEP, Value Stream Map, etc....)
• Rigor and attention to details
• Very good level of English
• French is highly appreciated
• At least 2 years of experience in Agile projects, especially digital projects (web or mobile
• An experience of Product Owner would be best
The Agile Business Analyst main function is to assist the Product Owner in the daily backlog
management (writing of User Stories, validation of User Stories, sorting and prioritization of backlog).
He/She cannot replace the Product Owner who is the only backlog responsible and decision maker.
Activities & Tasks
• Provides Digital expertise
• Enlightens with digital experience the solutions imagined by Product Owner (best
practices, consistency with market standards…)
• Gives advice on possible improvements in the product backlog
• Supports Product Owner in Product Backlog prioritization
• Proposes prioritization adjustment based on the perceived value
• Participates in the lifecycle of Product Backlog
• Ensures that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all
• Details each selected feature in the form of a User Story small enough to be implemented within
one sprint, including acceptance criteria necessary for the team to understand and develop the user story
• Understands and prioritize Technical Stories suggested by the team as well as Defect Stories
• Clarify any User Story upon request from the Development Team during a Sprint
• Participates and contribute to Agile events with the Team
• Contributes to testing User Stories developed by the Agile team
• Accepts or refuses developed Stories (if the Product Owner has granted delegation)
• Evaluates the quality of previous releases and current release in production
• Checks the new release for regression issues