Software Developer for Diagnosis
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HELLA Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Developer for Diagnosis active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
HELLA is a global, family-owned company listed on the stock exchange that employs some 38,000 members of staff at over 125 locations in some 35 countries. The HELLA Group develops and manufactures lighting and electronic components and systems for the automotive industry, and also has one of the largest trade organizations for automotive parts, accessories, diagnosis and services within Europe. In the Special Applications segment, HELLA also develops products for specialist vehicles. Complete vehicle modules, air-conditioning systems and vehicle electrical systems are produced in joint venture companies. With almost 7,000 people working in research and development, HELLA is one of the most important innovation drivers on the market. HELLA has achieved sales of around 6.6 billion Euros in fiscal year 2016/2017; in addition, the HELLA Group is one of the top 40 automotive parts suppliers in the world and one of the 100 largest German industrial companies.Cerinte
- advanced ‘C’ programming knowledge
- good knowledge about working with embedded systems: uCs at low level
- good knowledge about communication on CAN, diagnostic for UDS protocol
- experience in configuring build process for C developed projects
Would be nice to have:
- experience with our target uCs: Renesas RH850, Infineon AURIX TC26x, TC27x, TC29x
- good diagnostic knowledge for KWP2000 protocol
- good knowledge about communication on Ethernet
- experience with Vector tooling: CANoe, vFlash, GENy, DaVinci Configurator
You will be working within Hella Romania Design and Development Center from Timisoara. Your duties are both demanding and varied; you will estimate, plan and track tasks within international teams. You will create specifications and design software components for automotive systems and you will also implement and test software components, validate developed systems. You will ensure quality processes, as requested by automotive standards.