Data loss prevention analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS) active
View all jobs Data loss prevention analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Employer:||Societe Generale European Business Services (SG EBS)|
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
Data loss prevention analyst
In the department of Data Leakage Prevention of Security Operations Center the team is in charge of managing security request, management of security incidents, review & analysis of security controls issues in order to identify weak signals.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
Your role is to ensure the second level assessment of anomalies generated by the DLP control based on defined criteria. The anomalies consist in emails, documents uploaded on the internet, documents copied on USB devices or removable device which match the confidential rules defined with Societe Generale Business Lines.
You will be in charge to:
- notify the process owner if you detect any strange behavior of specific rule (for example a large number of anomalies generated during a specific period) and to propose “validated practice” based on pattern of anomalies identified which will be used to optimize detection capability;
- propose DLP filters optimization, contribution to control design/procedure;
- perform controls in time with efficiency and professionalism;
- prioritize and multi task activities based on daily actions in queue;
- provide monthly report of DLP L2 activies;
- establish data assessment,ownership and confidentiality in order to ensure if they need to be escalated to level 3 for complementary actions.
A little about you:
- 1-5 years experience as Information Security Analyst in Risk Investigation, Controls, Reporting and processes (Predominantly in Operations and Controls);
- Graduate (ideally having a technical profile);
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory (Read and Write);
- Good knowledge of Information Security topics;
- Good command of Microsoft Office;
- IT security background and sensibility.
We also value:
- Communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders and share knowledge within the team;
- Adaptability skills to deal with different situations (different topics, different languages, different stakeholders, different IT applications…);
- Pragmatism skills to quickly identify relevant information and focus on risks;
- Have the vocabulary of computer security;
- Experience in user support;
- Motivation to work in the field of computer security;
- Challenging skills to be able to qualify properly anomalies;
- Team spirit skills;
- Confidentiality skills.
Besides a career what else we offer:
- Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
- Yearly bonus based on performance;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Medical services and life insurance; private pension contribution;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs