Analytic & Insights Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs GroupM active
View all jobs Analytic & Insights Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Media - Journalism active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Advertising active on Hipo.ro
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company for WPP’s media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, WaveMaker, Essence and the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities.
GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
In Romania we have in-house the most advanced programmatic buying platform: Xaxis (a global digital media platform that programmatically connects advertisers to audiences across all addressable channels).
Specialties: Media Strategy, Media Buying, Data Management, New Media, Audience buying, Digital Media, DMP, Publisher.
There is power in a group. Our group has helped redefine the industry, through the development and creation of data and technology platforms that give our agencies and our clients an advantage.
We continue to be responsible for approximately one third of all media investment worldwide, employing 27,500 uniquely talented people in over 100 countries.
A true advantage. And the true power of our group. Be part of it.
- Understand data in various forms: figures, charts, statistical analysis, but also qualitative insights and data in words, stories
- Ability to work with big data spreadsheets and to draw conclusions based on raw data
- Analytical thinking
- Basic math knowledge
- Logic aptitudes
- Fluent in English
- Good level in using MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
Nice to have:
- Market research knowledge
- Data processing knowledge: know a data processing software such as SPSS, PSPP, Statista, SAS, R, Python
- Statistical capabilities
- Business understanding
- Basic programming skills (any language)
- Regular sports, preferably endurance or high intensity
- Media or advertising knowledge
- Marketing knowledge
- Persistent, grit
- Responsible for own actions and results
- Continuous learner
- Organized, structured in thinking
- Prepares data analysis with an emphasis on the practical applicability of the conclusions
- Focuses not only on an accurate description of reality, but also to find insight and its use
- Use and seek different sources of data so that the added value was the highest
- Challenge involved in the preparation of marketing and media strategies to prepare tenders and key campaigns for existing clients
- Collaborate on evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns
- Involvement in the preparation of presentations, business offers, information about A&I services
- Train as needed technical and expertise (research and understanding of media data, Agency tools etc.)
- Build and maintain relationships with colleagues and business partners
- Devise deals on consumer market research relevant to the needs of clients
- Perform market research - providing data collection, purification and analysis of data, preparation of the final report and, if appropriate presentation of results
- Regularly analyze the efficiency of data collection and seeking ways to improve it
- Develop and adjust methodology for improve A&I deliverables