Cauti un loc de munca? Sau poate un job ideal? Vrei sa avansezi in cariera?
Ori esti la inceputul cariereri tale? Step Up este aici sa te ajute prin recrutare si selectie de personal profesionista si multe joburi interesante!
Firma Step Up Professional HR Services din Timisoara ofera cu entuziasm si dedicare servicii in domeniul resurselor umane adaptate nevoilor dvs!
• IT engineering degree;
• 1 or 2 years experience in a similar job, ideally in industry.
• Coaching skills, service culture, diplomacy, good communication skills;
• Proficiency in the standard office software tools used in the group and command of the site’s specific applications;
• Good communication skills, adaptability within a global group framework.
• Technical knowledge in conformity to the group’s current standard is required for the installation of new IT equipment and software, for the administration of the local IT network and the telephone system.
She/He ensures the implementation of IS policy defined by the IS Department.
She/He performs the operational maintenance, reliability and security checks of IT systems for the assigned area of responsibility (site scope).
She/He also contributes to the development of the group’s IS systems by driving new projects or developing an expert in a given recurring area.
• Manages the IT equipment (hardware, additional equipment, software, etc) of the site under responsibility;
• Installs the hardware and software and set up computer equipment for all the users under responsibility;
• Establishes and monitors the update of on-site hardware and software inventory;
• Analyzes IT failures and contributes with corrective actions;
• Performs first-level maintenance on computer equipment and coordinates supplier maintenance activities for sub-contracted equipment;
• Provides guidance and support to users on central applications, office software or Design office tools, depending on assigned area of responsibility;
• Formalizes and communicates on user needs through training and information transfer;
• Contributes pro-actively in IT budget development relevant to the site or the design office under responsibility, in compliance with the group’s IT strategy;
• May have to contribute in writing user procedures but also directives and technical procedures defined by the IT Director (DSI) (backup, security, operation) and ensure their effective implementation;
• Puts into practice the IT operating procedures (backup, archiving, etc.);
• Implements, updates and reports on IT performance indicators, different logbooks and progress reports required by the IS management;
• Keeping updated the software systems as Antiviruses, aso.