Mid .NET Developer
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Requirements
- Develops & supports the various in-house developed applications used by the Company Designs & creates software modifications, enhancements and new applications;
- Provides documentation, explanations and assistance to internal staff;
- Involved in basic project and report design;
- Reviews and recommends database design and changes;
- Coordinates & performs testing for support as well as for new/modified applications;
- Performs technical analysis to support the effective & efficient development efforts;
- Participates in project teams, as required;
- Assists in the rollout (cutover) of technical & business application fixes as well as systems enhancements & larger project initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent business experience;
- 3+ years of software development experience in .Net platform (C#);
- Basic understanding of OOP;
- Basic experience in CSS.
- financial stability & dynamic work environment;
- flexi work hours;
- private medical subscription.