Shutdown Turnaround Outage Business Development Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Emerson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Shutdown Turnaround Outage Business Development Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Primary Location: Romania-Bucuresti-Bucharest
Job Function: Sales
The Shutdown Turnaround Outage (STO) Pursuit will be responsible for driving Emerson STO Pursuits as part of the Valve Asset Management concept of Emerson Final Control. He / She will work with the countries both externally (Customer Facing) and Internally (Operations Facing) to ensure that STO opportunities are timely planned, scoped and executed in order to grow our Lifecycle Services Business.
The position of STO Pursuit will be responsible for pursuing and managing STO opportunities with Leadership and oversight of outage planning, preparation and implementation.
The role will involve engagement with the Turnaround leaders / STO Planners from end customer sites to drive STO certainty.
• Actively engage with customer and Implement Emerson 7 step STO Process with early alignment to ensure Scoping, walk downs, planning and execution are timely delivered
• Work with Valve Asset Management Consultants, Final Control Sales and operations to maximize the opportunity in order to grow Lifecycle services within defined territory.
• Engage with Customer early to align on their expectations and KPI’s.
• Schedule and Participate in walk downs to define and maximize scope of work
• Engage with operations to define execution plan and ensure infrastructure is in place
• Promote all product ranges during STO scoping to maximize VAM (Valve Asset Management) capabilities and services.
• Help Countries Achieve/ Exceed bookings target on Lifecycle Services Sales.
• Manage customer account plan within CRM for STO related activities.
• Carry out ‘lessons learned’ as part of post STO Evaluation to provide improvements on performance, QHSE and share success stories.
• Build customer Relationships in order to create VAM & LTSA (Long Term Service Agreement) opportunities.
• Work with Service Operations to ensure necessary infrastructure is in place where relevant or design and focus pursuits on Parts/ Obsolescence/ Spare Part Management etc where Service Infrastructure not in place.
• Collaborate with Emerson cross Business Unit teams on STO Engagement for ‘white space’ opportunities.
• Engage and interact with Global Teams as and when required.
• Support Europe Services Team with Strategic, Operational and Reporting help as needed.
• High level qualification in electrical / Mechanical Engineering
• At Least 5 years in relevant valve Industry with emphasis on STO management.
• Experience in repair and servicing of Emerson and/or competitor products would be an advantage
• Site/unit operation with awareness of the internal workings & planning
• Customer’s industry and processes awareness
• Ability to interact with different management levels at customers site, listen and respond to needs and requirements, propose solutions, value creation.
• Effectively communicates customer needs and opportunities
• Develops and executes effective strategies and tactics to support customer needs
• Demonstrable experience in promoting the value of service contracts
• Must have clear and effective communication skills verbal and written
• Must be prepared to travel as required.
• Clean driving license
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.