BI Technical Consultant
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile BI Technical Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• University degree
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience
• Proven success in contributing to a team oriented environment
• Experience with banking Data Warehouse and Data Management minimum 3 years in BI environment, preferably in banking industry
• Good knowledge in Oracle PL SQL programming and of BI tools (Informatica, SAS, Oracle, Claudera)
• Experience with score cards implementations, new data model implementation it is a plus
• Experience in Agile SCRUM methodology
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
• Team leading and leadership potential
• Very good communications skills
• Fluency in English
• Willingness to travel
• Banking and IT Background- nice to have
• Implementing solutions for our clients performing both functional and technical roles
Areas of expertise:
Data Warehouse, Data Management, Business Intelligence, Reporting
Multichannel CRM, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking Front office
• Work with the project manager and ensure quality deliverables
• Perform client presentations
• Cope with client departments following the project plan
• Build client relationship