Travel Manager, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Travel Manager, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- Experience in travel and tourism (2-3 years);
- Past experience in managing people (min. 2 years);
- Fluent in English and French;
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially of Excel, for data analysis);
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills;
- Well-organized and reliable;
- An analytical mind with strong business acumen;
- Customer-oriented approach;
- Willing to travel 2-5 trips/year and for the transition period.
Mission of the position
In strong collaboration with the Global travel manager, the Europe time zone Travel Manager is responsible for developing and implementing the corporate travel strategies, reaching the travel program objectives, in order to achieve a best in class performance in each country/region of his/her area of responsibility.
- Adapting the Global Travel Policy to the local legal or cultural requirements. This includes within each country/region of the Europe time zone;
- Ensuring the Global Travel Policy is applied within each country/region under his/her responsibility;
- Providing a high service quality for travelers prior, during and after their trips;
- Ensures the right information and support is given to travelers and managers, to make sure tools and processes are in place and properly communicated to the travelers and managers for: bookings, administrative procedures, medical care and assistance, procedures for paying, validating and claiming reimbursements;
- Ensuring contracts with our suppliers are correctly implemented and applied;
- Monitoring the spend per category and continuously evaluating options to optimize the travel spend.
- Making sure the tools and profiles are updated;
- Managing of a team of multi-lingual Europe time zone Travel Experts (4-8 team members).
What we offer:
- Flexible work program and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday tickets and public transport costs;
- Fruits, juice, water and coffee at the office;
- Employee discounts, allowance and financial aids.