ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
- Good understanding of HTML/CSS
- Experience in Python
- Nice to have experience with Java 8 and Spring technologies ecosystem
- Nice to have experience with databases SQL and/or NoSQL technologies
- Nice to have experience with message queues systems
- Nice to have experience in design and development of high available web applications
- Nice to have exposure to unit testing and continuous Integration (Jenkins)
- Good English speaker and communication skills
You will mostly be working closely with other SM2M development and support people,delivering from UK, Romania and Spain.
On occasions you will be expected to participate in customer discussions to refine requirements or provide technical SME input. You will need to be aware of non-functional aspects of the system and consider these in low-level design, coding and test; capacity, performance, scaling & security.