Order to Cash Deductions associate with French
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Order to Cash Deductions associate with French active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
Required Education and Experience:
• University Degree or equivalent
• Experience in finance or a related field
• Language Skills: English, French
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills
• Independent problem solving, negotiation and decision making and time-management skills
• Experience with SAP ERP system
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities and specific time constraints
• Experience working in a shared services, process driven or service center environment
• Expertise in Order-to-Cash function including best practices, technologies, processes, procedures and tools
• Experience working for a multinational organization and working with colleagues international
The Order to Cash Associate is responsible for performing work activities included in the end-to-end Order to Cash (OTC) process for the Kellogg organization. In support of the Global Business Services strategic objectives, the OTC Deductions & Credit Associate will:
• Validate and process customer deductions and reimbursement requests
• Responsible for timely processing of customer deductions and payments through independent decision making including research and validation
• Partner with internal and external customers to identify trends, perform root cause analyses, and provide solutions to resolve issues causing deductions
• Create a seamless and satisfying internal and external customer experience for all interactions with the Kellogg Center OTC team
• Consistently meet compliance measures and fulfill service level agreements
• Achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework
• Pursue continuous improvements aimed at continually challenging the norm and being innovative in order to drive efficiencies and decrease costs
• Contribute to a team environment that is focused on high performance and operational excellence
• Maximize cash flow by effectively managing credit risk