Looking for a new, exciting and fast-paced job in an expanding and competitive company? Then look no further! Apply today for your chance to work in a young and dynamic team in a truly multinational company.
Toluna is an Internet Market Research service provider with offices across the globe. We are a leading provider of online access panels and technology with a panel of +24 million members in 68 countries. Details on who we are here: www.toluna-group.com.
• Experience in developing visually engaging and creative websites;
• 2-4 years of web design and integration experience is required;
• Solid understanding UI/UX principals and methodology;
• Strong experience in HTML5, CSS3/SASS;
• Strong experience in mobile first design and integration;
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD;
• Experience with Content Management Systems;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment;
• BS / BA university degree a plus but not required;
• Flexibility in working hours is required.
Candidates will be required to submit portfolios of their design work. Please submit this with your application.
As a Web Designer, you will be responsible for the creation of customized Community web portals for our clients worldwide. You will work in a small, yet active team responsible for creating design mock-ups and integration of the design in the content management system within our state-of-the-art proprietary Community software platform.
• Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia components;
• Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality;
• Meeting with stakeholders directly to explain design options, offer best practices and problem solving;
• Mentoring more junior web designers;
• Flexible to provide quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes;
• Effectively develop in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format;
• Utilize storyboarding/mock-up and graphic pre-designs where appropriate;
• Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills;
• Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in both technical and creative environments.
What we offer: Here at Toluna you will find amazing, forward thinking professionals who like to learn and grow. We pride ourselves on collaborating and sharing expertise, we know that strong teams bring out the best in our staff members. This is why we offer a broad range of benefits:
• Training opportunities and career development plan;
• Competitive financial package: salary, performance bonus, sport allowance, meal tickets and gift vouchers;
• Private medical insurance;
• Exceptional office comfort: top office facilities and equipment, gaming room, central building office;
• Extra vacation days;
• Bookster - The first modern library for companies in Romania.
Welcome to our innovative team of professionals in online market research!