Senior Cost Controller in Constanta
Qualifications, experience and skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting
• Minimum Five (5) years of experience in cost accounting and/or project accounting, budgeting/forecasting.
• Knowledge of SAP (FI, PS and CO preferred modules).
• Intermediate to advanced level skills with Microsoft Office software; Word, Excel, Access and database technology.
• Fluent English.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks/projects.
• Effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with superiors, colleagues, and individuals inside and outside the Company.
• Effective analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Budget construction – annual and project budget, liaising with relevant departments – P/L and cash flow
• Facilitate budget approval and communication with relevant departments/entities
• Implement the budget in the ERP (SAP) for the purpose of budget monitoring and controlling
• Support Project Managers by collecting all relevant progress and cost data from Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication, Construction, and Accounting.
• Liaise with relevant departments to establish weekly/monthly evaluation of work completed, goods received and services rendered.
• Highlight cost areas of concern and suggest areas for improvement.
• Consolidate data in Project Cost Report for Project Manager’s review.
• Prepare project cash flow report – forecast and actual.
• Work with Field Scheduler / Controller to ensure timely and accurate regular construction cost reporting.
• Compile Monthly and Quarterly Management Reports of project specific financials including cash flow and financial actuals/ forecasts in the Group format.
• Create and manage the appropriate P&L and business views and reports that match the needs of the business.
• Ensure accuracy of cost allocation by project/entity/category.
• Monitor utilization of budget, validate commitments against budget and their proper allocation to budget centers.