We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Bachelor degree, with a technical major such as Engineering or Computer Science;
• Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server 2008/2012;
• Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS, WINS, IIS, PKI, WSUS;
• Solid knowledge of virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V;
• Good knowledge of hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB;
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012/2014/2016;
• Good spoken and written English skills;
• Ability to handle well multiple tasks and prioritize them.
• Plan, implement, and maintain the IT infrastructure based on Windows Server;
• Be responsible for the Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications;
• Be responsible for uptime, performance, reliability, scalability, security and high availability of infrastructure;
• Develop and follow a business continuity and disaster recovery plan;
• Implement internal company security standards;
• Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents;
• Develop and maintain procedures for installation and configuration;
• Ensure effective and proactive Backup management, Patch management, Users accounts management, and technical assistance;
• Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes;
• Be actively involved in the procurement of hardware and software;
• Be in charge of Cisco VOIP telephony system: configure IVR, CCM debug – level 1 support, manage Cisco Agents and queue.
What’s in it for you:
• Access to latest technology projects;
• Attractive salary package;
• Expanded benefits package: private healthcare insurance etc.;
• Opportunities for continuous learning (share knowledge with over 7000 worldwide experts), professional growth and promotion;
• Modern, hi-tech workplace and global working environment;
• Flexible working hours.