Training Assistant with Hungarian and English
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
- University degree
- Advanced Excel Skills
- No work experience needed, previous experience in a back office role is a plus
- Very well structured and organized
- Serious, respecting deadlines
- Advanced English and Hungarian are a must
• Participate in creating and implementing training programs
• Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
• Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
• Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes, feedback forms)
• Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
• Resolve issues as they arise onsite
• Submit reports on training activities and results
• Recommend improvements or new programs
• Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies