Infrastructure Analyst - Cloud
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Infrastructure Analyst - Cloud active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Experience in implementing cloud capabilities (i.e. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack, DevOps, VMware, Hybrid/Public Cloud)
• Experience in multiple disciplines: Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, VMware, Networking, Security, Storage, Compute, OS, Database, Application Integration
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or Related Field
• Proven strong written communication skills
• Travel availability
•Fluency in English
• Envision, plan and lead transformations of complex IT environments to cloud based solutions across Compute, Storage, Networks, Communications, Workplace and Service Mgmt.
• Architect, Design Build and implement agile, high performing and cost-effective hosting solutions, leveraging IaaS and PaaS that meet the need of today's corporate and digital applications using cloud technologies.
• Develop and deliver legacy infrastructure transformation and migration to drive next-generation business outcomes.