Requirements and Configuration/Change Manager (f/m)
Infineon Technologies is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer and greener, with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone.
Men and women from more than 90 countries make Infineon a successful international company – with their skills, their enthusiasm and the courage to challenge the status quo and open up new horizons.
More than 300 unique people work in our R&D site in Bucharest, focused in the development of automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production. Combining the passion and expertise of our team, every single product proves our will to succeed.
Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. We offer an inspiring environment for talented individuals who want to apply themselves.
With your very good communication skills, together with people orientation, you set the direction, motivate and steer the project teams towards an efficient requirement driven flow. Your methodical and organized working style support you in creating, maintain and promoting a structured working project environment. You have good technical background which enables you to moderate technical discussions focused on reaching team decisions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- 3+ years of relevant R&D/QA job experience in electronics/semiconductor industry
- Know-how in electronics/semiconductor product development methodology
ISO26262 or other relevant automotive functional safety standards know-how
- Knowledge of Design/Verification/Production/Qualification general flows and tools
- Software development skills, scripting, XML manipulation
- Fluency in English (German is a plus)
As a Requirements Manager you will be responsible to ensure requirement formal definition compliance to automotive standards, the acceptance by the project team and full requirement traceability form definition to implementation and verification. As Configuration/Change Manager you will be responsible for providing the infrastructure for identifying, versioning and baselining complete product documentation as well as ensuring transparency, evidence tracking and conscious decision making over changes during project lifecycle. At the same time you will act as a mentor/coach to the project team, in order to support them in the management of requirements and configurations.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for Requirements Management (RQM) and Configuration/Change Management (CCM) Methodology and Process for various types of automotive power projects (e.g: Bridges, SBCs, ePower)
- Tailor RQM and CCM processes and methodology to department needs
- Ensure roadmap definition regarding RQM and CCM considering ISO26262 compliance
- Align with central division board regarding requirements flow, methodology and configuration/change management
- Implement RQM flow and CCM process, methodology and tools across department projects in alignment with skill technical leads within project teams
- Have the ownership of department training plan regarding RQM flow and CCM process, methodology and tools
- Mentor / coach / general support employees regarding RQM and CCM