Infosys Consulting Romanian Office is enlarging its team with the new Office Building in Str. Buzesti 85, close to Victoriei Square Metro Station.Requirements
Knowledge and Skills required for the Role:
• Project Management - Participate in a team of global IT professional and/ or subject matter experts in establishing complete business & functional requirements, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives w/associated metrics. Provide partial (tracks) project management necessary to deliver a quality solution that meets the client’s business requirements.
• Business Development - Responsible for helping Principals in establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building add-on business for the practice and the firm.
• Software Engineering - Project life cycles on both development & maintenance projects, Estimation methodologies, Quality processes
• Practice Contribution - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the practice in various roles such as collateral development, case study compilation, and methodology development.
• Domain - Basic domain knowledge in order to understand the business requirements / functionality Strong Technical skills, Project / People management skills, Good communication skills, ability to handle ambiguity, ability to handle multiple / diverse stakeholders, Usage of Project Management tools like MS project, Good Presentation skills
Areas of Responsibility
• Program management
• Contracting & Agreement
• Project Scoping
• Resource Planning
• Quality Planning
• Risk Planning
• Project Plan Review
• Project Tracking, Control & Report
• People Management
Adobe CQ, Adobe Analytics, Adobe audience manager, target etc.