Infrastructure Specialist - Brasov
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs QUALITANCE active
View all jobs Infrastructure Specialist - Brasov active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We develop revolutionary digital solutions that leverage next generation technologies - AI, blockchain, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR, bringing to life amazing user experiences.
- At least 2 years’ experience working with RHEL/ Suse/ AIX OS as a Remote Admin
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work both in a team and alone
- RHEL/ Suse/ AIX OS Administration for 2+ years
- Unix Printing Solutions like CUPs, SMB etc.
- Experience with LDAP Services
- Backup Client experience
- RHEL/ Suse/ AIX File System management
- NFS, OCFS2, LVM File System experience.
- Experience troubleshooting OS Performance Issues and creating RCAs
- Incident and Change management process experience.
- Analytical thinking and troubleshooting oriented
- Log file interpretation and Java application exceptions
- SSL certification management, the know-how of certificate request, signing and management
- Experience with Apache/Tomcat web server
- Scripting experience
- German proficiency level
Nice to have:
- SQL Administration
- Ability to work with queries
- Data-pump exports
- Data transformation and preparation
- PL/SQL Experience, running scripts and debugging
- Working with a ticketing software (Incidents, Service requests and Change management)
- Configuring, monitoring, tuning, and troubleshooting Linux/Suse/AIX VMs and physical servers
- Performing audit tasks on cloud servers
- Creating documentation and procedures (SOPs)
- Guiding and training junior colleagues
- Communicating with and offering support to dedicated customers and other support teams located in the EU
- Compliance with SLAs for tickets, projects and tasks