Data Quality Management Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Data Quality Management Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Very good knowledge of English and French;
- Excellent communication and liaison skills;
- User knowledge of SharePoint, CRM tools, Excel; good reporting skills;
- Ability to understand engagement lifecycle and management engagement processes;
- High attention to details.
Our future colleague will assist in Risk and Quality Management / RQM compliance improvement processes, especially in terms of opportunity management through CRM and opus data.
Key core activities
- Deliver individual and collective coaching and training on RQM processes and tools to professionals;
- Organize and perform individual sessions / Skype meetings with professionals;
- Support BearingPoint partnership and professionals in improving the quality of opportunity data in SharePoint, CRM;
- Perform proposal data regular review; ask for data update / support updated data entry; analyze and monitor compliance rate;
- Ensure CRM status consistency with opus data and produce weekly compliance reports to Partners;
- Analyze and monitor compliance rate;
- Support data entry and document storage in relation with Managers and Senior Managers;
- Coordinate with controllers on follow-up, reminders and escalation actions.