Assistant Internal Auditor
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
• Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or External Auditor – 1-2 years
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Sound independent judgement
• Languages: English , French is a plus.
We are looking for an objective Assistant Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement.
Under the overall guidance of the Head of Internal Audit Department, the Assistant Internal Auditor will perform the following duties:
• Prepare or contribute to the preparation of work plans (including risk assessment) and audit programs
• Conduct discussions of preliminary nature with heads of operations audited.
• Conduct financial, operational and compliance audits of complex operations and conduct similar audits of small and medium sized operations.
• Obtain required information directly or indirectly through examination of records or interviews with staff.
• For the processes audited, review and evaluate the system of management controls and assess their adequacy and effectiveness and, where appropriate, draft potential recommendations for improvements.
• Prepare working papers documenting adequately work performed.
• Draft reports and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the Head of the Department
• Assess the reliability and effective use of internal controls and assist in reviewing administrative procedures.
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation etc.)