Kellogg Company: We’re always looking for great new talent. This means that we regularly recruit for future potential and are continually hunting for success
Kellogg Company has been making cereal since 1906 and has a strong history of providing a great start for families ever since.
We’re the leading cereal manufacturer in the world, and have since become a leading player in the snacks category, especially since we bought Pringles in 2012.
We have a strong link to our community and are a company with a heart and soul. This means that we care for our community and actively support local charities in their work with children. Globally, we have an initiative called Breakfast for Better Days which aims to deliver food to kids in need across the world. In addition, we have a great sense of internal community with regular townhalls, success sharing and team building activities.
1. What are the elements that set you apart from other companies in the same industry (internal activities, events, used technologies etc.)?
We’re optimal in our technology and ensure that we are always connected with our stakeholders, customers and colleagues alike, whether that’s face to face, virtually or over the phone. We really are a company of connectivity and that’s what we pride ourselves on: a combined purpose and a strength in togetherness.
2. What are the aspects that define your company’s organisational culture?We are a company who prides ourselves on our K-Values: these are the core elements of every employees lifecycle and they bring us all together.
- We Act With Integrity and Show Respect
- We Are All Accountable
- We Are Passionate About Our Business, Our Brands and Our Food
- We Have the Humility and Hunger to Learn
- We Strive for Simplicity
- We Love Success
These are what make our business a cultural success, and guide us in how to run our business. They bring us together as a global team and help to define what make our company special.
3. How can an employee achieve performance in your company?Adhering to the K-Values will bring a lot of success to an employee. We’re always looking for ways to better our business so continuous improvement and service excellence will play a large part in your journey at Kellogg’s.
However, more than that if you can bring a fresh set of eyes and enlighten our business then you’ll do well here!
4. What are some of the most special benefits or internal initiatives that employees can enjoy?As a new starter into our junior roles, you’ll be learning from industry experts and developing your own set of skills for the future. We have an initiative called New Tigers which takes employees from around the world and places them in other locations to develop their skillset, sharpen their experience and learn from the best. In addition, we have development guides which aim to enable a path to success alongside learnings and the day to day activity.
Alongside rich opportunities to grow your career, you’ll enjoy a great employer package of health care provision, meal tickets every day, gym membership discounts and plenty more to ensure you have a great experience here with us.
5. What are your future plans regarding recruitment and your employees?At Kellogg’s, we’re always looking for great new talent. This means that we regularly recruit for future potential and are continually hunting for success. We’ll bringing a new department into our Bucharest office for Supply Planning which means hiring around 30 new roles. In addition, we have plans to continually develop the rest of the office to ensure we’re always at our best.
You can find all our roles at www.kelloggcareers.com – we hope to see you soon!
6. What could be the career path of one of your employees in your company?As a talent incubator for our business, our GBS office is always looking for ways to develop employees into business-facing roles. This means that an employee can expect to learn from industry experts, develop their technical and soft skills and therefore be given opportunities to progress their career.
Also, as a global company, Kellogg can offer opportunities in a number of locations around the world to really enhance your cultural experience.
About the company:In Romania, Kellogg has been supporting our European and global business since 2014 and has a strong family bond, a continuous improvement mindset and a big link to the local community. We have our finance, supply chain and HR teams who support the European business based in our office in Floreasca Park. Here, we drive value and insights to the business and ensure excellence in our service.
Alte articole din aceasta sectiune:
- Noii colegi se bucura de suport deplin atat din partea managerului departamentului, cat si a restului echipei @ Planable
- In perioada urmatoare dorim sa organizam webinarii si workshopuri online pentru angajatii nostri si potentiali candidati - Modis Romania
- Experienta unui interviu de angajare ar trebui sa fie un castig atat de partea candidatului cat si de partea firmei care angajeaza - SC OPEN MIND-GRUPPO OM SRL
- 2020 ne-a invatat o lectie despre adaptare. Luam tot ce ni s-a intamplat bun si construim mai departe solutii integrate de HR - Let’s talk HR
- Apreciem autenticitatea candidatilor, interesul pentru a lucra in domeniul nostru @ METRO Cash & Carry Romania