Customer Service Representative - Regional Tools Service Center
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hilti Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Customer Service Representative - Regional Tools Service Center active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Who is Hilti?
If you are new to the industry, you might not have heard of us. We provide leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services for the global construction sector. We have a proud heritage, built over 75 years, and a worldwide reputation for pioneering products and exceptional service. With some 27,000 people in more than 120 countries, we are a great place for you to show us your worth as you learn, grow and carve-out your career.
What does the role involve?
• Act as a contact and provide support to all customers with operations in Romania: provide basic technical support regarding repairs and escalation of complex technical queries;
• Provide information about the status of repair and manage complaints;
• Ensure inbound transit is monitored and make sure that the tools arrive in due time in Regional Tools Service Centre;
• Act as a contact for external transport companies;
• Manage cycle and test counting as well as corrective & preventive measures for spare parts stock;
What do we offer?
We shall give you everything you need to excel in your role, including ongoing training and lots of responsibility from the start. In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you will receive one-to-one career mentoring, as well as exciting opportunities to move around the business domestically and internationally.
Why should you apply?
We have an excellent mix of people and skills and some of our best employees joined us with no experience. Success at Hilti is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background.
What you need is:
• Bachelor’s degree in technical field / business, preferably with customer service experience;
• Feel comfortable to work in a typical engineering environment with a group of highly professional technicians;
• Strong operational and commercial competence, analytical, planning and organisational skills;
• Full working knowledge with MS Office and Internet;
• Working with SAP or SAP ByD is an advantage;
• Good written and communication skills, both in Romanian and English;
As part of your interview process, we’ll take you on a day-in-the-life ‘Job Shadowing’ in Regional Tool Service Center team to give you a feel for the job, the caliber of our people and our culture.