Procurement Support Specialist with French
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Procurement department, part of Ubisoft International Production, has as main mission to procure all goods and services needed for Ubisoft group activity.
The 3 objectives of procurement department are: cost reduction, offering a high quality service to internal clients and mitigate external risks.
Your main role will be to support the purchasing ops team and collaborate with the accounting department.
You will verify that the invoices received correspond to the contracts negotiated by buyers, and do the receptions or modifications necessary in our purchasing tool.
You will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise all along the way.
• Set the objectives in term of Quality – Cost – Time
• Support the procurement team, and be the interface with the accounting department
• Control the invoices, and check the negotiated prices in our contracts
• Make sure that Ubisoft approval flow has been respected before placing the order
• Check if all contract clauses are respected (if a contract exists) when placing an order
• Create an order (PO) in the dedicated tool (Peoplesoft) and send it to the supplier
• Keep the client updated all the time on the evolution of his order
• Establish and maintain closed relationships with the buyers, the warehouse and the accounting teams
• Participate in the follow-up of procurement indicators by providing the necessary data
• Respect the highest ethical standards in relation with suppliers
• Experience in a call center or after sale service is a plus
• MS Office package
• Very good command of English, medium level of French, both verbal and written.
• High customer service focus
• Excellent communications skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Autonomy and self-motivation
• Easily adaptable to change
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.