Temps Romania is a strong provider of recruitment and workforce solutions since 2011, with extended experience from 2008 in IT and white Collar Recruitment, Personnel leasing and Payroll Administration.
We are also exclusive partner in Romania for multinational companies, having more than 300 temporary employees, in both office and executive roles. We cover every aspect of our client's employees, from recruitment, contingency staff payroll and administration to benefits administration - cars leasing, support with travel itineraries, bookings and training needs.
And since we are dealing with one of the fastest-paced environments, we’re working with the latest tools: Taleo for managing workforce recruiting with 60.000 CVs, Synergizer with a capacity of 3000 employees administration and Microsoft Dynamics CRM for managing and developing our partnerships.
Covered Markets: IT, Retail, Pharma, Call Center
If you want to meet us please drop us a line or visit our website at http://rotemps.com/
Our company is continually growing. We are looking for an exceptional, self-motivated IT Recruiter to join our tight-knit, fun-loving team. Do you have a competitive nature, a desire to win and an open attitude? Do you like to be a part of a group and enjoy a work-hard, play-hard atmosphere? Then joining Temps HR as an IT Recruiter may be just what you’re looking for!
· Strong sense of urgency
· A desire to work towards results and not times
· An ability to build relationships and work in a team environment
· Must be resourceful, focused, ambitious and driven
· Hard working, organized and results-driven
· Ability to network and quickly build rapport
· Possess a "whatever it takes" attitude
· A work ethic that inspires others to follow
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred (An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.)
· Proven track record in working with people in calm/efficient manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to solve problems
· Demonstrated Internet proficiency - must be proficient in MS Office
· Strong initiative and follow-through, self-motivated and highly organized
· Must be self-directed and able to hit the ground running
Essential Job Functions:
· Perform full-cycle recruitment functions
· Prescreen, interview and submit qualified candidates for a variety of positions
· Conduct direct sourcing for qualified candidates
· Must be able to adapt to changing priorities and interface with all levels of management and all sorts of clients
Why work for Temps?
· We offer competitive salaries and a unique, rewarding culture
· Great Bonus Plan
· On the job training
· Medical Health Coverage
· Great variety of profiles (middle-senior to top management roles)
· A reasonable portfolio of clients with different cultures
At Temps, we believe in quality, consideration, and offering people meaningful and challenging opportunities. If this position catches your interest, don’t let this chance to become a member of the Temps team pass you by!