Internship - Buying (Dry Food)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Internship - Buying (Dry Food) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Retail - Trade active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
- At METRO, we champion independent businesses through our 30 stores and the LaDoiPasi chain. We support local businesses by offering diversified multichannel solutions and developing strong, long-term relationships with retailers and HoReCa customers.
- We have been building successful careers since 1996, and our Top Employer certification confirms our commitment to constantly improving the experience of our colleagues by creating a safe and stable work environment with opportunities for professional development, including at an international level
- #METROVIBE reflects the friendly and optimistic working atmosphere! We are always with a smile on our faces, ready to go through any challenge together!
- We are 4000 #METROCHAMPIONS and we invite you to find out more and join the team!
Join us as and you will:
- Collaborate with the other departments within the company in order to collect the necessary information (such as Quality Assurance, Master Data, Pricing, various METRO Stores etc.);
- Offer support on specific activities related to the department processes with prior clear guidance from our experienced colleagues (listing of suppliers and items; monitoring items and accurate maintain their statuses; maintenance of out-of-stock situations etc.)
- Be responsible for the maintenance of various documents, such as commercial annexes signed with suppliers;
- Be part of price implementation and flow tracking.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- To be a young Professional - Recently graduated with a master's degree from university or student in the final year, preferably in a more technical field of study (Please check if you are eligible from your University/ Faculty to take part at this internship program);
- Driven, determinate and open minded;
- Very organized, sociable and communicative;
- Strong analytical and communication skills;
- Solution and result-oriented mindset;
- Fluency in English (preferably - mostly written);
- Computer literacy (MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Eager to learn business form the best professionals;
- Project based extracurricular activities are a plus.
In return, you will benefit from a competitive paid internship and:
- You will have the support of a professional team and constant access to information and role models that can inspire you in your future career;
- You will find a friendly environment and development opportunities;
- Friday is a short day (the program ends around 14:30);
- The chance to gain a broad perspective on the business model and the opportunity to work in a company certified as a Top Employer;
- Performance-based opportunity to be invited to join the team after the internship is completed;
- Other benefits: meal vouchers, medical insurance.