Proposal Engineer for High-Voltage Equipment
A Snapshot of Your Day:
You are responsible for the technical and commercial aspects of bids for high-voltage equipment and related services. This role will involve close collaboration with local sales to develop and present competitive proposals to utilities or industrial customers.
How you will make an Impact:
- Develop and prepare technical and commercial proposals for high-voltage equipment and services, ensuring alignment with sales, engineering, project management, and other teams to gather necessary data and documents on time for the proposals.
- Assess customer requirements and questions and ensure they are fully addressed and answered in the proposals.
- Participate in bid clarification meetings with customers, providing expert knowledge on Siemens Energy's high-voltage equipment and services.
- Undertake cost estimation and pricing activities, ensuring competitive and profitable proposals.
- Monitor and manage risks associated with the proposals, including technical, commercial, and contractual risks.
- If necessary, prepare and participate in the internal bid validation process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, and regulatory changes relevant to high-voltage equipment.
- Support contract negotiations and handover winning bids to project execution teams.
What you Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field. Advanced degree or professional certification is a plus.
- Experience in proposal or bid management, preferably in the high-voltage equipment or energy sector.
- Knowledge of high-voltage equipment, technologies, and market trends.
- Written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex information clearly.
- Proficiency in using proposal/ bid management software and tools.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Proficient in English written and spoken; other language skills (e.g. German, French, Dutch) are welcomed.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV.
Our Office Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and growing community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards and Benefits
- Your lunch with meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Private Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives