Commissioning Engineer High Voltage
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Determines the priorities and supervises execution according the relevant manuals and procedures
- Direct involvement and decision regarding the results of the measurements and the necessary next steps in order to ensure the proper functioning of the equipment and systems.
Maintenance and service:
- Based on refurbishment contracts & general maintenance agreements and on project requirements in terms of timeline and budget, management and controlling of products and systems as well as checking of technical compliance with specifications and services (contractual provisions, tolerances, measurements etc.).
- You have a degree in technical field such as Power engineering or similar.
- Furthermore, you have 2 years of professional experience in site activities; ideally you have already gained experience in the design & conception, content and scope of HV/MV substations with individual customer and country-specific requirements.
- You are used to working in international cross-functional teams, coordinating several internal & external interface factories and have extensive technical and operational knowledge.
- Experience with measurement devices, ability to understand the management as well as corresponding process knowledge would be desirable.
- Your English skills are fluent in spoken and written forms.
- In addition, you have fair MS Office skills (Excel, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.), and general knowledge in IT environment.
- High analytical ability, customer & solution orientation as well as your social competence, assertiveness and a high organizational & team ability are further elements of your set of skills.
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Please take a look at this Video to see what we do here! https://bit.ly/3qwFP0a
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- High level of responsibility and taking over larger customers with further development into an independent group of customers.
- Obtaining basic technical knowledge and connections within the framework of the energy transition in order to achieve the climate goals for CO2 neutrality