Business Analyst - Continuous Improvement
We are seeking an experienced and dedicated Business Analyst with a strong background in Tableau report development, focusing on Continuous Improvement and KPIs. The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of data analysis, data integration, and large-scale business operations. In this role, using data from different sources via Alteryx workflows and other APIs, you will be responsible for designing, and delivering actionable insights of the business performance to support decision-making, and ensuring compliance with Continuous Improvement standards.
A Snapshot of Your Day:
- In the morning you x-check the overnight data updates
- You and the relevant stakeholders clarify and work on open bugs and new requirements on the visualizations or workflows
- After that you update related manuals and prepare the user communication
- In the afternoon you focus on analyzing and structuring of the latest update of the Non-Conformance Costs to prepare an valuable input to the monthly Continuous Improvement meeting
How you'll make an impact:
- You develop, maintain, and optimize, Tableau reports and dashboards focusing on Continuous Improvement metrics and KPIs to monitor performance against global and business targets.
- You perform data analysis, uncover trends, and provide insights to support data-driven decision-making across the organization in the context of Continuous Improvement.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business to gather and translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- You maintain a deep understanding of data sources, structures, and relationships focusing on Continuous Improvement domains.
- You work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of BI solutions with existing systems and applications.
- You provide training and support to end-users, fostering a data-driven culture within the organization.
- You stay current with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in business intelligence, data analytics, and Continuous Improvement management.
- You develop and maintain documentation for BI solutions, including data dictionaries, data flow diagrams, and user guides.
- You design, implement, and maintain Alteryx workflows for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) processes to support the data integration and visualization.
- You contribute to improving data quality, data governance, and data security practices where applicable.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Systems, business administration or a related field.
- Experience in the field of Continuous Improvement, Quality or Project/Business Management would be ideal, but is not a must
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Business or Data Analyst, or a similar role, with a focus on metrics and KPIs
- Strong expertise in Tableau report development, visualization best practices, and dashboard design.
- Proficiency in Alteryx workflows and ETL processes
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and critical-thinking skills.
- Ability to communicate complex data concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with additional BI tools, data analytics platforms, artificial intelligence and programming languages (e.g., Python, R) is a plus.
About the Team:
By joining our team as a Business Analyst focused on Continuous Improvement, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our organization's data-driven initiatives and contribute to the overall success of our business. We value collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement, and we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Find out how you can make a difference at Siemens Energy: https://bitly.ws/ZFwV
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits:
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world
- Professional development opportunities within the company
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility
- Your lunch with meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives