Senior Commercial Controller
A Snapshot of Your DayYou will be responsible for supporting the Regional Unit Europe and Africa FIN Head on financial management covering amongst others planning, controlling, and forecasting topics as well as preparing management summaries based on data analysis.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Ensuring that we deliver on our business financial targets by diligently owning and taking care of the financials in the projects or topics you are responsible for.
- As a team member with focus on commercial controlling topics, project support and management support you will contribute to manage business profitability
- You will be involved in the forecasting and budgeting processes and responsible for creating business analysis at management level.
- You will be responsible for preparing management presentations based on business analysis which you have previously conducted.
- You will be liaising between different departments, such as sales, controlling, project management etc. within the regional unit, with the purpose of gathering relevant information for decision making.
- Living and promoting a culture of compliance with the business conducts guidelines.
- Working and collaborating as a team.
What You'll Bring
- You have a bachelor's degree with commercial focus or comparable long-term experience.
- Ideally a background in the Big 4 or Audit department
- You are self-motivated and able to work independently at a high-quality standard.
- You have senior controlling expertise, including project controlling.
- You have experience with data analysis
- You have advanced and profound skills in management presentations and reporting.
- You have base knowledge in IFRS / ICFR applicable regulations.
- You are customer, result and quality oriented as well as highly motivated and committed.
- You are fluent in English and German is an advantage
- You understand the work in an international matrix organization and are familiar with self-drive agile teams.
- You know what to prioritize and you take responsibility.
- You have advanced MS Office365 applications skills (specifically strong MS Power Point and Excel skills) and are familiar with SAP
Let's talk about us
"Let's make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation Service we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Within our Service Organization we work on customized services for power plants, whether it is the most efficient conventional power generation, industrial application for process steam or heat generation, hybrid solutions including renewable energy and their integration or making big steps toward decarbonation with hydrogen producing plants or environmentally friendly power generation on ships and barges.