A Snapshot of Your Day
You will be part of the substation design for substations within offshore wind, PtX and energy transmission projects. That means you will be involved from the bidding process, all the way through the project execution until the warranty is concluded and the project is handed over on to service. You will be the substation design resource for sales opportunities and the substation designer for project execution. Therefore, you will simultaneously work in sales opportunities and projects. Besides the sales and project teams, you will have a close collaboration with our sales department, procurement function as well as our international business unit.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Develop the overall substation layouts in 3D together with our substation design lead.
- Align the 3D model with our civil partners.
- Develop our 3D library and working methods.
- Work proactively in close cooperation with the substation design lead as well as other technical project managers and specialists.
- Execute thorough QA of suppliers' 3D deliverables.
What You Bring:
- Degree in electrical engineering, combined with 2+ years of experience in designing and engineering within Autocad, Revit, Primtech.
- Thorough understanding of interfaces and design flow between the sub systems in the modelling as well as capability to break down the design work in appropriate steps for planning purposes.
- Project and customer oriented combined with strong written and oral communication skills for co-working with technical as well as non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we're also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Siemens Energy's location in One Cotroceni Park is more than just an office space - it's a hub for a vibrant and thriving community. Nestled in the heart of Bucharest, this urban development is the perfect place to live and work, surrounded by green spaces, shopping destinations, and everything the city center has to offer. And with the Academia Militara subway station just a 3-minute walk away, getting around the city has never been easier.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character ??? no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Your lunch with SE meal tickets
- Keep your brain fit with our trainings
- Special for books lovers - Bookster
- Stay safe and healthy with our medical subscription
- Think about your future too with Privat Pension Pilon III
- Take care of yourself with our Wellbeing Initiatives