Change Manager for Project TRUST
About Bosch Global Business Services:
As the integrated and process-oriented service unit of Bosch, we provide best-in-class services to the divisions to enable the delivery of our business objectives.
12,000 associates all over the world deliver services across seven process lines, serving over 300 Bosch legal entities. With our End-to-End (E2E) process organization, we overcome functional boundaries to ensure the best possible customer experience for our internal clients.
At Bosch GS hub in Timisoara, you will be part of a globally connected team and your work will significantly contribute to Bosch's long term success.
We believe the future belongs to you:
the innovative, the passionate and the service-minded.
Bosch Global Business Services | Invented for life. Empowered by us.
- Education: Degree (Bachelor / Master) in economics, social or natural sciences, psychology ideally with an additional qualification in change management and communications;
- Personality and Working Practice: Highly self-motivated and self-organized, entrepreneurial mindset that can deal well with ambiguity, persuasive, assertive, team-oriented and communicative, conceptual, structured and solution-oriented;
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of professional experience in change management, organizational development as well as in project management and agile working. Communication experience of advantage;
- Experience in intercultural teams, in managing larger, complex projects and working with automation and digital tools of advantage as well as experience in common workshop formats and methods;
- Languages: business fluent in written and spoken English and German of advantage.
Financial benefits :
- Flexible benefits system - In addition to your salary, we provide 2700 RON/year through your benefits account, allowing reimbursements based on your preferences;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at Least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 28 Ron;
- The 13-th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 300 Ron for Christmas and for Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 300 Ron;
- Loyalty bonus: We value your commitment and at 5 years you will receive 750 RON, at 10 years 1500 RON and for every additional 5 years brings another 1500 RON. It's our way of saying thank you for being part of our journey.
- Language courses - A new language is a key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time, and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/ year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case by case basis);
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so that we can offer you discounts to various business such as ISHO, Vodafone and others.
Work-Life Balance :
- Smart Work - Our working contracts are standardized to include home office. On some occasions, you might be asked to come to the office (trainings, workshops, team events). Talk to your leader for more information.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss with your leader.
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community and many others;
- Work from abroad : Do you want to work a few days from abroad? Our Smart Work concept allows you to work from outside Romania for up to 30 days per year. Conditions apply. Please contact HR for support.
Health and sport :
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company. Extended package of medical tests, free or reduced ultrasounds, consultations.
- Sport benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Psychological counseling -Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from a number of free psychological counseling sessions at Clinicile Oana Nicolau and at a discounted price afterwards.
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office (and your home).
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings delivered by our internal training team and through other methods.
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company. Choose between different career paths: expert, project manager or associates manager. Whether an upward or lateral move - we'll be by your side.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You have the possibility to work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Project TRUST supports GS' Transformation and Redesign towards User-Centric Services of Tomorrow. Our Change & Communication team focuses on the people side of change. We aim to accompany all GS associates through the ongoing and upcoming changes related to the project TRUST and the transformation journey of GS. Therefore, we collaborate with different stakeholders across the organization, develop target-group oriented concepts and measures in international working groups and support the overall transformation of our business unit;
- As a Change Manager @ GS TRUST you are responsible for the Global Change activities of the project TRUST with a special focus on the subproject Digital Ecosystem;
- In this role you develop change and communication concepts and strategies within the framework of organization-wide change processes steered by Project TRUST;
- You support the implementation of derived measures through creative change and communication activities (e.g., workshops, trainings, communication formats);
- Additionally, you act as a consultant and sparring partner to support the GS transformation on various hierarchical levels;
- Furthermore, you collaborate closely with the global and regional Change and Communication Experts.