Working Student - Process Excellence
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.Qualifications
- Education: Studies in the field of business informatics, industrial engineering, economics or comparable;
- High school Diploma.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Language: English and another language is a plus
- Ongoing University;
- Medium computer skills;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Experience and know-how: Knowledge of various RPA solutions;
- Personality and way of working: team player, flexible, creative, good communicator, independent, structured and reliable;
- Enthusiasm: strong interest in topics such as digitalization, automation, and robotic process automation.
- Flexible benefits system - In addition to your salary, we provide 2700 RON/year through your benefits account, allowing reimbursements based on your preferences;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 28 Ron;
- The 13th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 300 Ron for Christmas and Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 300 Ron;
- Loyalty bonus: We value your commitment and at 5 years you will receive 750 RON, at 10 years 1500 RON, and for every additional 5 years brings another 1500 RON. It's our way of saying thank you for being part of our journey.
- Language courses - A new language is key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions, we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km away, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one-time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so we can offer you discounts to various businesses such as ISHO, Vodafone, and others.
- Smart Work - Our working contracts are standardized to include the home office. Occasionally, you might be asked to come to the office (trainings, workshops, team events). Talk to your leader for more information.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss this with your leader.
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community, and many others;
- Work from abroad: Do you want to work a few days from abroad? Our Smart Work concept allows you to work from outside Romania for up to 30 days per year. Conditions apply. Please contact HR for support.
Health and sport:
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company--extended package of medical tests, free or reduced ultrasounds, and consultations.
- Sports benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Psychological counseling -Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from several free psychological counseling sessions at Clinicile Oana Nicolau and at a discounted price afterward.
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office (and your home).
- Training and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills training delivered by our internal training team and through other methods.
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company. Choose between different career paths: expert, project manager, or associates manager. Whether an upward or lateral move - we'll be by your side.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You can work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Will support us with future topics in purchasing and actively shape the digital transformation at Bosch;
- Member of a global team and work across functions and hierarchies with different areas;
- Experience in reality what the end-to-end view of processes (source to contract, procure to pay), digitalization and automation in purchasing is all about;
- Ensures good communication with local unit;
- Reads, understands and applies the procedures from area of responsibility and other interdepart-mental procedures, applicable within the company;
- Fulfils any other tasks related to area of responsibility, as requested by direct superior;
- Tests implemented features on our IT Tools;
- Reports bugs and follows up;
- 2nd level support activities for application-areas (modules).