Procurement Manager - Marketing Category
Veeam(R), the #1 global market leader in data protection and ransomware recovery, is on a mission to empower every organization to achieve radical resilience through data security, data recovery, and data freedom for their hybrid cloud.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with offices in more than 30 countries, Veeam protects over 450,000 customers worldwide, who trust Veeam to keep their businesses running.
The Marketing Category Manager will be responsible for establishing category goals, negotiating and managing contracts / renewals, developing and monitoring a preferred supplier list, rationalizing spend. This role will also focus on strategic management of 3rd party spend, ensuring maximum return on investments. This role with work closely with other departments, including marketing, events, IT, legal, and finance.Your tasks will include:
- Build strong partnership with Business Leaders
- Analyze 3rd party spend and develop roadmap for the assigned categories in continuous collaboration with business stakeholders
- Creating and developing a strategic long term plan for the development of the category
- Lead vendor contracts negotiations through preparation and focus on business, procurement, and financial risks (i.e. cost, market, industry risks), Supplier Intelligence, and Contract Cost/Price modelling. This involves counterparty financial strength analysis, intelligence/research, pricing analytics, financial modelling, and presentation skills related to highly complex and high dollar contract and/or 3rd party action.
- Negotiate contracts with best-in-class terms and conditions that reflect specific business and geographic needs of Veeam
- Building and driving relationship with key vendors to improve pricing and quality of services
- Plan, draft and execute formal RFPs and other negotiations, ensuring that our business partners obtain the best value on all of its spend
- Provide directions and guidance for Sourcing Manager and Buyers to execute on strategy
- Monitors and tracks preferred supplier relationships
- Identify areas for process development and/or improvement
- Participate and contribute in S2P initiative: solution testing and implementation, training and working procedure design
- Work with customized Reports and spend analysis (may require database clean up) and provide meaningful category insights.
- Private medical insurance for you, one adult dependent, and your children
- Meal tickets
- Private pension plan
- Life insurance
- Vision reimbursement
- Annual leave and additional vacation days based on tenure
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan where you will be able to flexibly customize your benefits package based on your budget and personal needs
- Veeam Care Days - additional 24 hours for your volunteering activities
- Professional training and education, including courses and workshops, internal meetups, and unlimited access to our online learning platforms (Percipio, Athena, O'Reilly) and mentoring through our MentorLab program.
#LI-AG2Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination in any form on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential.
Please note that any personal data collected from you during the recruitment process will be processed in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.
The Privacy Notice sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes.
By applying for this position, you consent to the processing of your personal data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Notice.