AI Consultant - Remote job
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology, the opportunities of the Internet of Things and speaking over 18 foreign languages, Bosch Service Solutions Timisoara operates successfully in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services. The experts offer support in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling, Purchasing and Sales Commercial. The team of professionals, also have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our responsibility goes far beyond business. We're independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
- Proven experience (3+ years) working as an AI Consultant or in a similar role, with a strong track record of successfully delivering AI projects.
- Deep understanding of AI concepts, machine learning algorithms, and statistical methods.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, R, or Java.
- Experience with popular AI frameworks and libraries (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch,Scikit-learn).
- Proficient in data preprocessing, feature engineering, and model evaluationtechniques.
- Solid understanding of cloud platforms, such as AWS or Azure, and their AIservices.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts to bothtechnical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field.
- Flexible benefits system - In addition to your salary, we provide 2700 RON/year through your benefits account, allowing reimbursements based on your preferences;
- Meal tickets - A balanced diet includes at least one hot meal per day, therefore we offer you meal tickets with a value of 28 Ron;
- The 13th salary - Your contribution to Bosch is valuable. Celebrate a successful year with the 13th salary, just in time for the winter holidays;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 300 Ron for Christmas and Easter. Your minor children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 300 Ron;
- Loyalty bonus: We value your commitment and at 5 years you will receive 750 RON, at 10 years 1500 RON, and for every additional 5 years brings another 1500 RON. It's our way of saying thank you for being part of our journey.
- Language courses - A new language is key to a new world, so we invite you to learn languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 1200 RON/year (e.g.: two modules of 600 RON each). Please note that the discount is based on the certification that you have passed the specific module.
- Referral bonuses - We build our teams on trust, so we encourage you to refer new candidates to us through our program: Recommend Bosch. For certain positions, we will honor you with an attractive bonus;
- Relocation package - If you're being recruited from more than 50 km away, we provide a standard relocation package of 500 Euro (conditions apply). This is a one-time fee, paid together with your first salary.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Unforeseen situations - In case of unfortunate events, we support you by offering you free days and financial support (handled on a case-by-case basis);
- Discounts to our partners - We have a strong network in our community so we can offer you discounts to various businesses such as ISHO, Vodafone, and others.
- Smart Work - Our working contracts are standardized to include the home office. Occasionally, you might be asked to come to the office (trainings, workshops, team events). Talk to your leader for more information.
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexible working hours, according to personal and business needs. Please discuss this with your leader.
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch. We start with 25 days.
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities: Trainers Community, Wellbeing Community, Quality Ambassadors, Project Management Ambassadors, IT Community, and many others;
- Work from abroad: Do you want to work a few days from abroad? Our Smart Work concept allows you to work from outside Romania for up to 30 days per year. Conditions apply. Please contact HR for support.
Health and sport :
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company extended package of medical tests, free or reduced ultrasounds, and consultations.
- Sports benefits - Being active helps you in your personal and professional Life, so we encourage you to stay in shape by using the 7Card discount for Smartfit Studio; See also: flexible benefits;
- Psychological counseling -Through the medical subscription, you can benefit from several free psychological counseling sessions at Clinicile Oana Nicolau and at a discounted price afterward.
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office (and your home).
- Training and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills training delivered by our internal training team and through other methods.
- Professional Development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company. Choose between different career paths: expert, project manager, or associates manager. Whether an upward or lateral move - we'll be by your side.
- Team-buildings - We organize yearly team-building activities for your department, so you get to know each other and build trust among your peers;
- International Assignments - You can work on international projects with and in other Bosch Locations, as we have offices in more than 60 countries worldwide;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Consult and collaborate with clients to understand their business objectives and develop AI strategies and solutions tailored to their needs.
- Analyze existing business processes and systems to identify opportunities for Implementation, automation, and optimization.
- Research and evaluate emerging AI technologies, tools, and frameworks to recommend the most suitable solutions for specific projects.
- Design and develop machine learning models, algorithms, and predictive analytics solutions to solve business problems.
- Implement and deploy AI solutions, ensuring scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Provide technical guidance and support to internal teams and clients throughout the AI project lifecycle.
- Collaborate with data scientists, software engineers, and other stakeholders to drive innovation and improve AI capabilities.
- Stay updated with the latest advancements in AI technology and industry trends to maintains a competitive edge.
- Conduct workshops, training sessions, and knowledge sharing activities to educate internal teams and clients on AI concepts and best practices.
- Assist in pre-sales activities by participating in client meetings, preparing proposals, and presenting AI solutions.