Data Security Partner with German
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
For over 25 years, at Robert Bosch in Romania we nurture, build and sustain enduring relationships, to enable direct operational strategic benefits to our customers across the country in these major business areas.
Our headquarter located in Bucharest develops and supports the company's medium and long-term strategy, thus promoting a sustainable growth.
We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch time-tested for over 130 years of a successful journey.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Education: University degree in the field of Business Informatics, Business Law or a comparable course of studies
- Experience and know-how: many years of professional experience in information security and data protection; good knowledge of legal data protection in Germany (new BDSG) and in the European Union (GDPR) and ideally in handling IT reporting
- Personality and working style: persuasive, extroverted, resilient, strong in communication, confident in appearance, self-motivated, independent, team and customer-oriented in a demanding and international environment, as well as the willingness to travel
- Languages: very good German and English spoken and written
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Codruta.Pop@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortly.Job Description
- In your position, you will be responsible for supporting several organizational units with particularly high ISP risks as a data protection and information security partner (DSP) at several locations and divisions.
- Your area of responsibility includes teaching and advising executives and associates on the implementation of operational and legal requirements on the topics information security and in particular, data protection (ISP).
- You develop concepts for training courses and carry them out as well as awareness-raising measures.
- Furthermore, you will identify risks related to information security and data protection and develop innovative concepts to safeguard against high risks in the supported area.
- Your activities include the planning and conducting ISP audits in your own area as well as across business units or countries to check the implementation of operational and legal requirements regarding to ISP.
- You will collaborate with other Data Protection and Information Security Officers (DSO) and DSPs, e.g., in the development and implementation of improvement measures in the ISP context or in handling security incidents.
- Last but not least, you will support and advise customers on the implementation of operational and legal requirements for information security and statutory data protection (GDPR).