We are searching for a Project Manager who will be responsible for leading multiple projects that involve multiple collaborators, ensuring that project charters, integrated project, resource, and contingency plans are fully scoped and documented, and that appropriate risk management processes are in place.
- Direct project management of multiple projects that may involve multiple internal and external collaborators
- Adhere to and implement the Group Programme Management Change Framework, ensuring quality of project reporting via programme management tools conforms to LSEG Group standards.
- Develop the project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, and related project management artefacts in line with the change framework, ensuring all requirements are met.
- Handle detailed plans across the critical path to deliverance of project objectives, engaging with collaborators and critically assessing requirements
- Anticipate issues and delays, and evaluate trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value, effectively assessing and resolving high priority project risks.
- Define and report on project progress and achievement of project breakthroughs, regularly updating key and senior partners on project status.
- Continually manage project dependencies, ensuring smooth and timely delivery of the key milestones
- Identify areas for methodological improvement and implements changes.
- Validate financial forecasts and provide ongoing reconciliation of resources and other related project expenditures
- Partner with business sponsors to define success metrics and criteria
- Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered
- Demonstrates strategic allocation and reallocation of resources within and across projects/programmes based on business insights and team capability.
- Represent the project in various project governance and inter-department forums
- Define and track project breakthroughs while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall and integrated delivery plan
- Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in the case
- Ensure end results are of the highest calibre with a clearly articulated scope and quantifiable business benefit
Governance and Risk Management
- Work with the Programme and Portfolio Manager to ensure adherence to the LSEG Group Standards for governance and risk management
- Responsible for facilitating and chairing regular project meetings, and follow-up with project team members as required.
- Responsible for the project wide implementation of processes, policies, and best-practice for change management where appropriate, ensuring (and measuring) embedment, adoption and effectiveness
- Preparation, collation, and distribution of project status reports, ad hoc presentations, and reporting (including executive and senior management reporting).
- Manage the project budget request process and perform regular financial reviews to track and measure financial performance against plan at the project level
- Work with the Portfolio PMO and Business to provide an accurate resource demand view for the project
- Track and forecast key financial metrics against targets, applying insights from the business to make recommendations to effectively manage budget across the portfolio.
- Strong planning, organisational, and coaching skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects, making strategic decisions on time, quality, and cost to deliver complex activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the proven ability to work effectively with all organisational levels
- Excellent at managing and influencing a wide network of partners, including senior management, who can influence and build relationships
- Willing and able to challenge customers and collaborators to better understand their needs
- Good knowledge of financial management, risk, and project management methodologies
- Excellent documentation skills; ability to create high quality project materials
- More than 3 years of project or programme experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Global experience - working successfully with teams in multiple locations simultaneously
- Experience and knowledge of large scale, global, change programmes and portfolio management
- Experience in large investment banking or financial services organisations
- Background in working across a number of different sectors both business and IT related projects/programmes
- Knowledge of technology estates and technologies desirable
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.