Booking Holdings Romania - Team Lead HR Services & Operations
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Team Lead HR Services & Operations active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry standard processes, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands. As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.Role description
Part of the Booking Holdings Romania HR team, the purpose of this newly created role is to drive operational excellence within the HR Operations team and partner with key stakeholders to ensure our HR function delivers exceptional service.
The HR Services & Operations Team Lead will play a fundamental role in setting objectives that will drive high quality service experience and performance delivery as well as identifying continuous process improvement and opportunities to optimize the overall employee experience.Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and provide guidance, coaching, and support to a team of HR People Operations Specialists and work cross-functionally with HR teams in different geographic locations.
- Provide performance feedback to promote a successful and engaged team.
- Oversee the delivery of HR services, ensuring compliance with regional labor laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Identify areas for process improvement within the HR Operations team and implement best practices to optimize efficiency and service quality.
- Create and implement standardized processes and procedures to enhance HR service delivery.
- Lead continuous improvement efforts to improve the quality and effectiveness.
- Monitor key performance indicators and prepare regular reports on service center performance, making data-driven recommendations for improvements
- Create and maintain end-user reference guides and training materials.
- Champion a positive employee experience by ensuring responsive, accurate, and timely resolution of employee inquiries.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and implement HR self-service tools and resources.
- Identify trends and insights from employee interactions to inform HR programs and policies.
Change Management and Projects
- Provide administrative or project support for HR programs/processes such as onboarding, enrollment, new hire orientation, vendor invoicing, incentive tracking, etc
- Lead team in a time of transformation; ability to rally the team around a shared vision to support change agility.
- Champion change initiatives and projects related to HR processes, systems, and policies, ensuring smooth transitions and the adoption of new practices across the regions
- Collaborate closely with HR Business Partners, and local leaders to ensure alignment of HR initiatives and strategies across Romania COE. Act as a point of contact for HR issues.
- Align with Booking Holdings brands on HR services & operations best practices across locations
- Build solid relationships with stakeholders to understand business needs and align shared services initiatives accordingly.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Administration
- Minimum of 5+ years of HR experience, with at least 2+ years in a team lead role supervising shared services functions
- Experience with HRIS system (Workday preferred) and Case Management Systems.
- Excellent English written and spoken skills
- Experience partnering with internal and external stakeholders across the HR functions and the business
- Strong communication skills, building and sustaining working relationships
- Excellent customer service orientation and problem-solving skills
- Project Management and Continuous Improvement approach
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world world-class product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide.
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture.
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.