Booking Holdings Romania - Major Incident Management Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings active.
Vezi toate job-urile Booking Holdings Romania - Major Incident Management Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Booking Holdings Romania is a Center of Excellence based in Bucharest, Romania and was created to support the increasing business demands of the Booking Holdings Brands. The Center of Excellence provides access to specialized and highly skilled talent, leading industry best practices, and collaboration opportunities across all of our Brands.
As part of our Booking Holdings Romania team, you will have the opportunity to be a part of the world's leading provider of online travel, with a mission of making it easier for everyone to experience the world through six-primary consumer facing brands: Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, KAYAK, OpenTable and Rentalcars.com.
The role of the Major Management Incident Analyst is primarily to facilitate the Incident Calls and follow up on the actions with all involved services in the outage, ensuring the service reliability development is in line with organizational objectives and direction.
MIM Analysts are required to organize and drive the Incident call, being responsible for coordinating multiple teams to perform the expected troubleshooting work in order to fix the outage.
In their down time, the MIM Analysts run several projects related to operational excellence and/or follow up on actions that ensure services operate in good state, and that SLIs and SLOs are met by different teams in the company.
Key Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Treating technical incidents as real life fire drills, addressing availability, scalability, latency and efficiency for Booking.com's systems & services - they are required to organize and drive the Incident call, being responsible for coordinating multiple teams to perform the expected troubleshooting work in order to fix the outage
- Owning, aligning and managing operational outcomes across multiple teams, working closely with key engineering, product stakeholders
- Sharing operational delivery best practices and processes to manage small/medium complex projects based on individual experiences and learning outcomes with the wider community
- Coordinating complex problems mitigation during incident calls, requiring a strong aptitude to communicate effectively, coordinate parallel actions and set priorities during the Incident Call/Drill
- Communicating proactively regarding the status of the outage - once mitigated, coordinating with the involved service owners and defining follow-up actions, as well as summarizing the root cause of the incident and keeping stakeholders updated
- Identifying opportunities to remove complexity in end-to-end product solutions (cross tracks), as part of operational delivery
Role Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor degree
- 3 - 5 years relevant Job Knowledge
- Incident, Delivery and Process Management
- Project Management and Operational Excellence
- Efficient Communication (written & verbal)
- Advanced English knowledge
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Management
Benefits & Perks
- Contributing to a high scale, complex, world renowned product and seeing real-time impact of your work on millions of travelers worldwide
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Technical, behavioral and interpersonal competence advancement via on-the-job opportunities, experimental projects, hackathons, conferences and active community participation
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Vast amounts of data to validate your ideas and the opportunity to experiment with real users
Booking Holdings is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We strive to move well beyond traditional equal opportunity and work to create an environment that allows everyone to thrive.
If your application is successful, your personal data may be used for a pre-employment screening check by a third party as permitted by applicable law. Depending on the vacancy and applicable law, a pre-employment screening may include employment history, education and other information (such as media information) that may be necessary for determining your qualifications and suitability for the position.