Internship Hardware Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vitesco Technologies active
View all jobs Internship Hardware Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
For our Vitesco Technologies Engineering Location Iasi we are searching for dynamic and motivated people to join our Hardware Engineering Team.
As an internship you can gain relevant experience in the field of electronic design and testing by working with our experts, individual trainings and coaching inside the team.
What you will do?
- Support design activities
- Support test activities
- Create test setups
- Create test reports according internal quality processes
- Support for analyzing and debugging hardware failure
What we expect from you?
- Basic knowledge in analog and digital electronic design
- Experience with design tools like SMath/Mathcad, LTspice/PSpice.
- Good level of English
- Basic experience with testing equipment (power supply, oscilloscope, multimeter)
We are Passionate about:
- Bringing in our expertise to drive results through our Integration Program in a professional & dynamic team;
- Fostering a company culture that stand by our employees through our medical subcription plans: medical insurance, life insurance, 1000 RON net/Year for dental services.
We are Pioneering about:
- Sustainability, which is at the core of our mission to power clean mobility;
- The key scope of our business which is electrification in the automotive industry;
- We want you to have the opportunity to work wherever is best for you:
- Our "Mobile Work Policy" gives our employees the opportunity to achieve the best possible balance between work and their private life.
We are Partnering about:
- Believing in good pay for good performance by offering:
- Competitive salaries based on performance, commitment and results;
- 13th Salary;
- 30 RON/net meal tickets.
- Building an empowering working environment through our Mentorship Program ensured by experienced colleagues for a period of 6 months;
- Cross-moving, which allows you to follow your desired professional path and align your future career with our product diversity;
- Encouraging our employees to pursue their interests, skills, experiences and talents and we support them by: Bookster subscription, 7Card, gym memberships, discounts to our partners, trainings, growing number of vacation days, referral bonuses
Working Time: Full time
Your Contact Partner: Paula-Lorena Manole