Lead Software Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs LSEG Romania active
View all jobs Lead Software Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
AlphaDesk is Refinitiv's Award Winning Order and Portfolio Management Software. The AlphaDesk team develops and supports software for hedge funds and asset managers globally. The software sits at the core of our client's daily processes with functions including electronic trading, real-time portfolio profit & loss and risk. AlphaDesk has been growing at an unprecedented rate, gaining significant market share in the last few years. We can attribute our success to our capable and highly motivated team and are looking for new candidates who share in our goal of delivering quality products and support in a fast growing, tight-knit team.
The technologies used in our stack include:
- MySQLC# .NET (ASP and Windows), IIS
- ASWS cloud - EC2, RDS, etc.
- RabbitMQ, Python, JavaSscript, React
- FIX (electronic trading protocol)
- Design and implement major new features deliverables end-to-end using coding and security standard methodologies
- Contribute to the design of our infrastructure and services systems to keep up with security requirements, performance challenges and scalability
- Handle quality assurance testing and bug/fix resolution
- Maintain and support existing systems, working closely with the support team
- Mentor junior developers
- Participate in code reviews
- Prioritise different projects, meet deadlines, and manage shifting priorities
- Full stack development (both front- and back-end) of a production software system
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Experience with cloud development, AWS preferred
- Skills reflecting team building, mentoring and technical leadership
- Proven experience working in fast-paced software development environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 5+ years software development experience required
- Exposure to financial software a plus
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios! If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career!
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe in remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
LSEG is a leading global financial markets infrastructure and data provider. Our purpose is driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth.
Our purpose is the foundation on which our culture is built. Our values of Integrity, Partnership, Excellence and Change underpin our purpose and set the standard for everything we do, every day. They go to the heart of who we are and guide our decision making and everyday actions.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 65 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.